I imagine some people may wonder why there is still so much darkness, negativity, and downright evil on the planet manipulating and working through so many people. If the First and Second Wave Lightworkers have transmuted so much negative energies across time around the planet during Phase One then why is there so much Dark negativity still present in the lower falling world?
Another aspect of this same situation is the lower vibrating energies, feelings, thoughts, stuck emotional energies and unresolved stuff in our own multiple bodies; our mental body, emotional body, spiritual, and physical body. How can we still, after everything we’ve been through during our excruciating Phase One ascension transformational work, have some crumbs of lower frequency stuff/emotions/energies/issues inside of us now?
Answer—simply because not every single crumb needs to be transmuted for ascension to be completely successful. It’s a percentage thing. If you and I get, let’s say, 75% (just to make this easier to express) of our personal lower frequency, lower vibrating junk/stuff/crap we’ve been hauling around for Ages and Ages, then that remaining 25% automatically goes dormant. We’ve transmuted enough so that we’ve vibrated up and beyond the remaining lower 25% frequency energies, consciousness, emotions and it has gone dormant within us. I think of this sort of like carrying around a germ or virus that has gone dormant inside our physical body—it’s still there but is harmless because its gone dormant.
This same rule applies to the world in general. That 75% of lower negative, Dark, what we call evil energies that were in the old lower world and the fourth dimension have already been transmuted and released. The remaining 25%, which is currently still running around the planet doing it’s best to survive the planetary and human ascension process, will also go dormant and disappear from humanities consciousness, and faster than many of us would have ever guessed. As long as we remain within the 75% higher transmuted space, consciousness and frequencies we’ll be fine. If and when we drop back down vibrationally for whatever reason or reasons, we then run the risk of reactivating that remaining 25% in our bodies and having to deal with it once again. This is why many teachers say that we’ve got to learn how to remain in “the eye of the storm”; that we’ve got to learn how to be “Keepers of the Frequency”; that we’ve got to learn to “remain in our centers or hearts and in the NOW moment” etc. These spiritual messages about different frequencies and levels of consciousness are all saying the same thing; once you’ve transmuted the majority of your lower, dense, stuck, polarized, karma, unresolved energies, emotions and issues, it is very unpleasant going back down vibrationally and having that dormant 25% of junk become active again. Same with going back out into the lower frequency, lower consciousness, highly chaotic and negative locations in the world that are still very much within that old lower frequency range. Very uncomfortable and unpleasant!
This is why we’re currently having to learn how to hold and maintain this higher new energy and space within ourselves no matter how wild and chaotic the rest of the world becomes as it transmutes and transitions now in Phase Two. Eventually this won’t be an issue for us because the entire 25% will have gone dormant everywhere thanks to the higher vibrating 75%. Until that day arrives however, we’ve got to become experts at housing/holding/being/maintaining the higher dimensional, higher consciousness, High Heart energies and consciousness within ourselves, our homes, our space, our energy fields, our cars, our workplaces etc. The whys of us doing this will become increasingly apparent and in our faces (and hearts and bodies) as the falling apart and dying of the old patriarchal world and planetary systems, earth changes (earthquakes, volcanoes, extreme weather, unusual weather changes, storms, flooding etc.) continue at an increased rate now in Phase Two. The fear and chaos generated from people who do not understand what’s happening and why can easily effect those of us who are ultra-sensitive, empathic, and already very connected to earth, humanity, and the ascension process. We are and will feel them, their fears, their pains, their hatred and projections and all the lowly rest of it as the old system and patriarchy dies away. High Heart means you feel it all, but it also means you know from a much more evolved and integrated position why it is all happening. Be strong, be wise, be YOU through and through and keep the higher frequency until we don’t need to any more. 10, 11, 12.
May 17, 2010
Copyright © Denise Le Fay and TRANSITIONS 2010. All Rights Reserved. You may share this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, credit is given to the author and you include this URL https://deniselefay.blog and Copyright Notice.